Definitions and Notification of Changes
Belper Arts may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made . Your continued use of www.belperarts.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via Belper Arts.
1.3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
2. You must not use Belper Arts for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
3. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties.
4. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other Belper Arts users.
5. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
6. You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on www.belperarts.org including use of all content and data including images [graphics and photos], audio and video clips, links and text [such as conversations] that you post to the www.belperarts.org website.
7. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ www.belperarts.org or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to www.belperarts.org
8. You must not produce unwanted communications [spam] to other users of Belper Arts
9. You are responsible for keeping your information up to date.
10. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the Arts Trail website or that is in any way destructive.
11. Under no circumstances will Belper Arts be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; © loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Belper Arts regardless of the form of action.
Goods for Sale
12. If you seek to sell products then all goods sold must be deemed not to have been produced through “mass production” methods and must be the original design or produce of the seller.
13. You must not list prohibited items.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Artwork Content you have provided to the Belper Arts Platform. You may not sell Artwork Content or any other materials which Belper Arts reasonably believes to be:
• 1.offensive, including material that incites racial hatred or promotes discrimination;
• 2. obscene or pornographic; or
• 3. materials which infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Belper Arts reserves the right to remove any Content or Artwork Listings from the Platform at any time in its sole discretion.
Content and Copyright
14. You [“the user”] in using the Belper Arts Platform allow Belper Arts the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for Belper Arts to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity (see also point 27.).
15. You must not post, list or make available false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
16. You must not copy, modify, or distribute Belper Arts copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content from the Site, without our express consent.
19. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify Belper Arts against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Belper Arts as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
Sales and Returns
20. You, the Buyer, must pay for items purchased by you, unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. Please refer to the Sales and Returns policy.
21. You, the Seller, must post items purchased from you after notification by Belper Arts that a sale has taken place unless you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity in which case you must notify Belper Arts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contract Between Buyer and Seller
22. You must be able to form a legally binding contract of sale to purchase from the Belper Arts Platform. This restricts purchasing to those of 18 years of age or over unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise [and be ultimately responsible for] the purchase.
22.1 For questions regarding placing an order on our Platform, please email us at email@example.com
22.2 The order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to Seller. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
22.3 After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order on behalf of the Seller.
22.4 We will also generate an email notification of the order to the seller and the seller has 7 days to fulfil the order. The despatch of the items to the Buyer is deemed to be the point at which the contract is finalised between Buyer and Seller and Belper Arts will be informed by the Seller that this action has taken place.
22.5 If the Seller is unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our Platform you will be informed of this by e-mail and your order will be cancelled and monies refunded.
Data and Privacy
Belper Arts aim to follow and encourage best practice with use of personal data.
23. You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
24. You must not hold multiple accounts in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of the Belper Arts Platform.
25. You must not solicit for new business on the Belper Arts Platform or use it to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about Belper Arts Platform business (items, postage etc.). Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken with your company or ISP (internet service provider).
Changes to the Service
27. Belper Arts retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
30. You agree to pay the fees set out in our Fees and Payments Policy.
Fees and Payment Policy
Sales and Returns Policy
Buyer Terms and Conditions
Seller Terms and Conditions
Packaging & Delivery Guidelines
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possibly terminated. Belper Arts seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that the Belper Arts Platform is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravenes the above Terms and as such you use the Belper Arts Platform at your own risk.