A new challenge every two weeks
We’ve teamed up with Love Belper to bring you this Stay at Home photo challenge.
Every two weeks from Thursday 2nd April we will set you a new challenge.
All photos will be featured on our online gallery which will start when the first challenge ends.
All you have to do to enter is to post a photo based on our theme - Include the hashtag #stayathomebelper so we can easily find your photograph. Like this post and be sure to follow both the Love Belper and Belper Arts Trail pages.
Make sure all photographs are taken in your home or your garden.
Let’s get as creative as we can with these photos.
Winners are announced on both Facebook and Instagram pages and on this page.
The winner will receive a £30 Love Belper Voucher.
Join our challenge every two weeks for a chance to win.
Are running themes are as follows:
Thursday 2nd April - PETS
Thursday 16th April - BLACK AND WHITE
Thursday 30th April - ABSTRACT
Thursday 14th May - IN THE GARDEN
Thursday 28th May - LOOKING OUT OF YOUR WINDOW
Please feel free to email your photo to us if you like, but as long as it has the hashtag #stayathomebelper attached to it we should be able to find it.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter of this challenge is Belper Arts
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee.
3. No alternative cash prize to listed daily, weekly and final prizes.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple entries from the same person/account are accepted.
6. The Belper Arts Stay at Home Challenge Social Media Contest is running from the 1st April 2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Winners from the previous week will be announced on the Belper Arts Trail and Love Belper Instagram and Facebook pages.
9. To enter the Facebook and Instagram competition/draw, entrants must:
(i) follow @BelperArtsTrail and @LoveBelperOfficial on Facebook and Instagram
(ii) like the post explaining the challenge of the week
10. Entrants confirm that they are the copyright holders of the visual content and that it is their original work. The Belper Arts Trail team reserve the right to ask for proof in order to verify ownership of the work. Anyone found to be entering imagery belonging to others will be disqualified.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Entrants retain all copyright over any visual content submitted allowing it to be used by Belper Arts for the purpose of promoting the competition and for use at any future events. Belper Arts is not responsible for the licensing of any visual content, model, location or audio submitted by entrants and will co-operate with authorities, should any copyright infringements arise.
13. The prizes are as stated on Instagram and Facebook posts. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The promoter will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked based on relevance to the theme from all complete entries via Instagram and Facebook.
15. The winner will be notified on our Instagram/Facebook page within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered if the winner lives in the DE56 postal area.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Belper Arts decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Which is your favourite from our #inthegarden gallery IN THE GARDEN challenge?
Which is your favourite from our #stayathomebelper gallery ABSTRACT challenge?
Which is your favourite from our #stayathomebelper gallery Black and White challenge?
Which is your favourite from our #stayathomebelper gallery pets challenge?
Made with in Belper
© The Belper Arts Trail | Web Design by Kelly