This is the first year we have done something like this, but it would be great if we could make it an annual thing.
Children’s Art Contest
As we are all at home for the foreseeable future we wanted to be able to help children connect with art in the build up to this year’s Arts Trail (hopefully!).
So we would like to run an art contest over the next couple of months.
There will be a simple theme of “AT HOME WITH….” which you can interpret in any way you like eg. At Home With My Pet, At Home With My Family or At Home With Something I Love…and any more you can think of.
Let your imagination run wild and get creative!
We are looking for you to produce a picture using any medium described below, and on any kind of surface, the choice is yours.
You do not need to frame it, just produce the picture as you would like.
Ideally, your picture should be at least A4 in size but you can go bigger if you wish.
We have three age categories and three prizes to give away
5 years & under - Play Colour Sticks set & a Play Doh Set
6-11 years - Winsor & Newton Galeria Acrylic Painting Set
12-16 years - Watercolour painting package
Your Children's artwork will be displayed at a venue during the Arts Trail
• Artwork submission deadline is Sunday 14th June 2020
• Artwork must be an original work of the participant
• Children with special needs may receive assistance from their parents or guardians with their work
• Children must be 16 years and under
• Artwork should be submitted by taking a photo of the artwork and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with name, age of child and Parent or Guardian contact details
• PLEASE KEEP HOLD OF THE ORIGINAL ARTWORK at least until it is safe for us to collect it from you or for you to deliver it to us so we can display the works during the Arts Trail
• Artwork must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpg or .png format
• Art has to be a minimum A4 (8.5” x 11”), 2D format and can represent the following mediums: drawing and painting (i.e., pencil, charcoal, pastels, coloured pencils, oil paints, acrylics, water media, mixed media/collage) and original digital creations
• Each piece of Art must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of the contestant
• The winners will be notified via email or phone within 7 days after the contest has ended. Non-selected entrants will not be individually notified of the results
• HAVE FUN!
When submitting artwork, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
I certify that the submission, including text and illustrations, and any materials were made by the Applicant indicated, and were not copied from another work, photograph, illustration or website, nor made by another.
I represent that this submission does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, nor does it contain any material that is defamatory, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate.
I give permission to The Belper Arts Trail to display the artwork in a public exhibition along with the name and age of the applicant
I give permission to The Belper Arts Trail to publish the image on their social media streams and also their website www.belperarts.org
I hereby unconditionally release The Belper Arts Trail from any and all claims and demands arising out of the activities authorised under this agreement.
I certify I am at least 18 years of age and have read How to Enter and fully understand and agree to the contents.
Made with in Belper
© The Belper Arts Trail | Web Design by Kelly